Osaka Vacuum Co. Ltd. (hereinafter, "the company") believes that it is our obligation to society to handle personal information in an appropriate manner, and that it is essential to conduct our business activities under the faith of society. Now, therefore, we hereby pledge to protect personal information according to the policy outlined below.
In this policy, "personal information" implies information about a living individual and includes the individual's name, date of birth, and other information that can be used to identify said individual by an assigned number or symbol.
1. The Company shall handle personal information in conformance with the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws and regulations.
The Company shall also develop and abide by rules for protecting personal information in compliance with these laws and regulations.
2. The Company shall establish an internal management system for personal information protection, and strive to maintain and continually improve this internal management system, as well as this policy.
3. The Company shall identify the purpose for using personal information, which shall be obtained through legitimate and justified means, and will treat the owner of the information appropriately by obliging to disclosure, corrections, and other requests to the owner of the information.
4. Absent of any justifiable cause, the Company shall not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining consent of the information owner.
5. In order to maintain the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company shall strive to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date, and prevent it from being accessed by unauthorized means, or leaked, lost, destroyed, misused, or altered.
6. In order to maintain appropriate control of personal information, the Company shall strive to adhere to this policy and rules related to personal information protection, and shall educate and edify its directors, employees, and other related personal on the importance and proper handling of personal information.
Handling of personal information
1. Purposes for using personal information on this website
Osaka Vacuum shall clearly identify its uses before accepting your personal information.
For example, Osaka Vacuum may request personal information that it deems necessary in order to improve its service, or to provide services better oriented to customer needs.
Also, personal information collected through this website may be scrambled and used as statistical data.
Use of personal information is limited to purposes explicitly explained to the customer beforehand.
Should it become necessary to use personal information provided by the customer beyond the explicitly outlined purposes, Osaka Vacuum shall notify the customer and only use the information upon receiving consent.
The customer may decide at their discretion to deny use of personal information if they do not agree to the proposed purpose.
Purposes for using personal information on this website
2. Acquiring personal information
Osaka Vacuum shall not collect personal information from customers without first obtaining their consent.
Before obtaining personal information, the company shall identify the purpose of its use, and then obtain only the information required thereof through legitimate and justified means. Customers who do not wish to provide their personal information may, at their own discretion, withhold their personal information.
3. Ppersonal information control policy
The Company shall provide the necessary, appropriate information security measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, misuse, and alteration of personal information.
Personal information shall be maintained by an appointed administrator in a secure environment that cannot be accessed by unauthorized individuals (using access and authentication controls).
Also, directors, employees, and other personnel related to the Company shall receive training necessary for proper handling of personal information.
4.Provision to third parties
Osaka Vacuum shall not disclose personal information obtained from its customers to any third party, except in the following cases:
If Osaka Vacuum decides to disclose or provide an outside vendor with personal information acquired from our customers, we will bind the outside vendor to a confidentiality agreement and maintain strict supervision to ensure your personal information is handled in an appropriate manner.
5. Disclosure, corrections, suspension of use of personal information
The Company shall process without delay, but within a rational time period and scope, requests for disclosure, corrections, deletions, and denial of provisions made by the owner of their own personal information upon confirming the identity of the owner.
6. Handling complaints
Inquiries regarding personal information should be directed to the department you submitted your information to.
Questions regarding the use of your personal information, and comments and complaints should also be directed to this department.
Note, contact this address (email@example.com) if you are uncertain about which department to address.
7. Revisions to our personal information protection policy
In order to offer better personal information protection, and to remain consistent with revisions and amendments to pertinent legislation and regulations, Osaka Vacuum may revise its policies and standards related to personal information protection.